1. If you arrive early to your bus stop, your bus will probably be a little late.
2. If you arrive on time to your bus stop, your bus will probably be a little late.
3. If you’re late getting to your bus stop, your bus will without a doubt be right on time.
4. If you’re especially pressed for time, your bus will be at least ten minutes late.
5. If you just miss a bus, the next one will be at least ten minutes late.
6. If your bus is at least ten minutes late, chances are two of them will show up at once.
7. If you catch the bus that runs 20 minutes before your usual one, you’ll arrive not more than five minutes before you normally do.
8. No matter which direction you’re headed, there will first be a bus that passes by in the opposite direction before yours arrives.